Thursday, December 8, 2011

A Pink- My My / 에이 핑크- 마이 마이

I want to start out by saying this song/M.V. is what has made me like A-Pink. I wasn't crazy about 'I don't know' ('몰라요'). It was an O.K. song and M.V. but it just didn't grab my attention like 'My My' did. My My is very addicting. I has a nice beat and I love the lyrics.They are adorable. I also love the one English line that is spoken especially considering it is written and spoken very well (another reason to like Cube Ent.). I still can't believe they are under Cube sometimes. I also kind of like how they say "My my my you're my" even though that isn't necessarily a complete sentence or even a phrase. It just sounds cute.
      Getting into the video I love that they are wearing overalls. I love how K-pop artist wear things that we, in America, discarded long ago. Personally now that Kyu Jong wore suspenders and A-Pink wore overalls I want tons of both. I have already begun my suspenders collection now to find some overalls (insert mischevious face here). I also feel like for some reason Americans discarded arm and hand movements as valid dance moves. I love the cute finger touching and hands-around-the-face moves that they do in 'My My'. Also I becoming an Eunji (은지) fan. She seems to be the power vocals of A-Pink and she is absolutely gorgeous. Back to the video: I love the simple dance moves. They are very fitting. And I can see a cute little storyline too. I like how they have them doing things like picking clothes and just hanging out and being girls.
       Now getting more into the outfits. I love how sometimes they are in the same thing and sometimes they are in different outfits. It's very fitting. And I love the basketball shirts and shorts getup. It's reminiscent of 'Bubble Pop' but at the same time they are a lot more innocent, even though they do do some booty shakin'. But the break down is very fitting. And I like how they are all in basketball tops but they have different numbers and colors.
      Other than that stuff I just love this song/M.V. in general. They did a great job with this song and I hope A-Pink continues to surprise us.
Pics from the MV





No comments:

Post a Comment